The position holder will be responsible for carrying out wire, electrode and tig welding work. Previous experience in the sector and/or technical mechanical training is required.
- Welding and machining of heavy structures;
- Ensuring that products comply with the technical production drawing;
- Finishing and assembling metal components;
- Collaborating and liaising with the technical department;
- Several years of experience as a welder required;
- High manual skills, knowledge of workshop tools;
- Ability to read drawings and predisposition to work in a team;
- Ability to adapt to small jobs in the production area;
- Availability for daytime work from Monday to Friday;
What is offered:
- Direct recruitment by the Company;
- Continuous dedicated training;
- Professional growth path within a structured context.