The position will be held in the laser department and will be in charge of running and managing the plant.
- Manually or automatically feeding the material to be processed and subsequently unloading the processed material;
- Controlling the machinery during operation by loading and unloading the workpiece;
- Controlling the workings with the aid of measuring instruments;
- Compilation and management of the documents required by the production process;
- Routine maintenance operations;
- Qualification and/or diploma in the mechanical field;
- Prior work experience in the job or related roles;
- Reading of technical drawings;
- Availability for daytime and 3-shift work from Monday to Friday;
- Direct recruitment by the Company;
- Dedicated continuous training;
- Professional growth path within a structured context.