The employee will be placed in the robotic welding department and will be in charge of welding by means of robots the parts for the production of the finished product, he/she will follow the welding plant dealing with the loading of components and the unloading of machined parts, setting parameters and manual adjustments, and quality inspection on board the machine.
- Changing welding equipment (jigs) on positioner or mould on press.
- Program launch and machine/plant programming;
- Manual and/or automatic feeding of material to be processed and subsequent unloading of processed material.
- Intervention in case of malfunction;
- Supervision of robot welding operations;
- Any finishing or minor manual welding;
- Compilation and management of documents required by the production process;
- Quality control according to company specifications in the field of welding;
- Experience, however brief, in the metal-mechanical sector;
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings;
- Aptitude for the use of information technology and good manual dexterity;
- Availability for day work and 3 shifts from Monday to Friday;
- Direct recruitment by the company
- Continuous dedicated training
- Training and growth opportunities within the position.