The person will be in charge of supervising cnc milling machines and lathes in machine operation and management activities, in particular on-board programming.
- Read out of the technical drawing of the parts to be processed;
- Communicating any non-conformities found on the drawing to be brought to the attention of the Technical Department and suggesting any design changes to reduce machining times;
- Carrying out CNC programming activities according to the machining programme or priorities communicated by the Department Coordinator;
- Identifying and choosing the tools to be used according to the machining operations, defining the appropriate machining parameters and communicating to the Department Coordinator any standard and non-standard tools to be supplied;
- Perform process control on both the machine and the machined parts, interfacing with the operators for any corrections, modifications or improvements to the programme;
- Checking the machining of the workpieces for which he/she has executed the programme, with the aim of complying with productivity (assigned cycle times) and quality parameters;
- Optimise CNC programmes according to the available tools and the characteristics of the CNC machines available;
- Qualification and/or diploma in the mechanical field;
- Reading of technical drawings;
- Capacity for teamwork;
- Availability for daytime and 3-shift work from Monday to Friday.
- Direct recruitment by the Company;
- Continuous dedicated training;
- Professional growth path within a structured and modern context.