The resource, placed within the Purchasing Office, will be responsible for procuring and negotiating components of the assigned product classes, in compliance with the corporate guidelines.
- Schedules the purchasing of goods in line with the company’s supply chain requirements;
- Negotiates the economic and contractual conditions – times, costs, quantities, delivery methods of supplies;
- Scouting and validating the best suppliers in terms of quality/cost ratio;
- Entering orders and item master data via management software;
- Drafting of reports on purchasing department activities;
- Article coding;
- Updating price lists.
- University degree in economics required;
- Thorough knowledge of the Office package;
- Knowledge of SAP computer system desirable;
- Good knowledge of the English language (B1/B2);
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Direct recruitment by the Company;
- Continuous dedicated training;
- Career growth within a structured context.