The resource, placed within the Administration Office, will have to carry out the following activities:
- Accounts for First Note;
- Passive cycle accounting (passive invoice registrations and payments);
- Issuing active invoices and collections;
- Supervising the timing of payments;
- Controlling outstanding receivables;
- Management of periodic tax returns;
- Managing documentation for shipments abroad;
- Acquisition of electronic documents in support of customs declarations.
- Degree or Diploma in economics is required;
- Thorough knowledge of the Office package;
- Knowledge of SAP computer system desirable;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Even minimal experience in the role;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Direct recruitment by the Company;
- Dedicated continuous training;
- Professional growth within a structured context.